Our precisely blended formula of glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin and clinically proven ApresFlex helps you stay active. It supports healthy joint function, increasing your comfort during routine and strenuous activities.
What is ApresFlex ? –An ingredient clinically proven to support healthy joint function in a double blind controlled study (1)
High-quality ingredients. Our blend includes some of the best vitamins, minerals and natural herbs and is designed by key experts within the field of nutritional science. These ingredients include vitamins C and D, glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, grape seed extract, l-proline, ginger root, bromelain, turmeric curcumin (curcuma longa root extract), and boswellia serrata gum extract.
Manufactured in the USA at our cGMP certified facility (enforced by the FDA). NOT manufactured with sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors; We simply use the highest quality raw ingredients
Proven Ingredients. Apresflex® has human clinical studies showing there were significant effects on joint health and an increase in physical function, mobility, and joint comfort in subjects who took 100 mg Apresflex(®) for 90 days in a double blind, randomized controlled trial (1). Subjects noticed a difference in as little as 7 days. Another study found the same effects in humans taking 100 mg of Apresflex(®) during a 30 day double blind randomized controlled trial, this time noting subjects noticed an improvement in as little as 5 days (2).
Another study in humans found that 100 mg of a patented 5-loxin extract supported healthy joint and physical function in humans (3).
While boswellia extracts are all over the industry, you have no idea if the extraction is actually for the effective components unless it is from the patented Apresflex. Apresflex® not only includes 5-loxin, but includes the strongest component in Boswellia, AKBA (4). When compared to AKBA alone, Apresflex® showed faster absorption and quicker effects, making it the most optimal Boswellia extract on the market (5).
Glucosamine supports cartilage production within your joints, providing the building block of cartilage, while MSM contains natural sulfur. These substances help support healthy and strong connective tissues throughout your body. Chondroitin is a naturally-occurring compound within the tissues of cartilage. Its purpose is to draw water in your joint tissues so that elasticity and other shock-absorbing properties are supported.
Stiff joints can make it difficult to do everyday activities such as enjoying your favorite hobbies or take part in active pursuits. They can also make even the simple act of rising out of bed smoothly uncomfortable start to your morning. This doesn’t have to be an inevitable part of the aging process. With our Joint Support Supplement, you can have healthy joint function even as you enter the prime of your life as you seek to maintain your active lifestyle.
In short, we put together one of the very best Joint Support supplements
1. Sengupta, Krishanu. "Comparative Efficacy and Tolerability of 5-Loxin ® and Aflapin ® Against Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study." International Journal of Medical Sciences Int. J. Med. Sci. (2010): 366.
2. Vishal, Amar A. "A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study Evaluates the Early Efficacy of Aflapin ® in Subjects with Osteoarthritis of Knee." International Journal of Medical Sciences Int. J. Med. Sci. (2011): 615.
3. Sengupta, Krishanu, Krishnaraju V. Alluri, Andey Satish, Simanchala Mishra, Trimurtulu Golakoti, Kadainti Vs Sarma, Dipak Dey, and Siba P. Raychaudhuri. "A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 5-Loxin® for Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee." Arthritis Res Ther Arthritis Research & Therapy 10.4 (2008): n. pag.
4. Sailer, E.-R., B. Rall, R.f. Hoemlein, H.p.t. Ammon, and H. Safayhi. "Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic Acid: Structure Requirements for Effector-site Binding and 5-lipoxygenase Inhibitory Activity." Pharmacological Research 31 (1995): 318.
5. PLT Health Solutions. Apresflex- SUPPORTS HEALTHY JOINTS AND CONNECTIVE TISSUES. N.p.: PLT Health Solutions, 2015.